Culleoka Water Supply Corporation now offers each customer the ability to access his/her account online and we offer a wide variety of convenient payment options for our customers. Sign up for online access, or sign in if you have already registered, by clicking Register or Sign In for Online Access, complete the registration and enjoy online access to your water service account with Culleoka Water Supply Corporation.
Payment By Mail
If paying by check or money order through the mail, please send all payments with your payment coupon. To avoid late fees, please mail your payment at least five-seven business days before the due date specified on your bill.
Automated Bank Draft
The worry-free way to pay your water bill. With this service, the amount of your monthly bill is automatically deducted from your bank account and credited to your utility account. There is no set-up fee or charge associated with this method of payment. To set up Automatic Bank Draft, simply download and fill out the Automated Bank Draft form located in the Forms & Reports Section and drop it off or mail it to our office, along with a voided check.
Automated Bank Draft - Here's how it works.
- You must give us written permission to draft your account by completing an authorization form and furnishing the required information or documents which allow us to draft your account.
- You will continue to receive your normal monthly water bill so you can review the bill before it is drafted. Bills are mailed on the last working day of each month and are due by the 15th day of the following month.
- Your account will be automatically drafted on approximately the 15th of the month for the amount due.
- You may temporarily suspend or permanently cancel the automated draft by notifying the business office before the 10th day of the month.
The benefits of using automated Bank Draft.
- Never forget to pay your water bill. It will be automatically drafted from your account on the due date.
- No late charges, ever. The bill will be paid on time.
- No check writing. Your account will be automatically drafted each month.
- No postage cost. You no longer have to mail your payment.
- You maintain control over your account. Your bill will still be sent to you each month for your review prior to drafting. You may cancel the automatic draft at any time. Just cancel before the 10th of the month.
- No hassle! It's easy and automated.
If you are interested, it's easy to get started. Click on the "Forms & Reports" tab at the top, then open the Automated Bank Draft form, print it, fill it out and return it our office, along with a copy of a canceled check. We'll take care of the rest. Return the forms before the 25th of the current month, and the draft will be effective on the 15th of the next month. Questions? Please call or email us. We'll be glad to help you get started.
If you are currently using the Automatic Bank Draft and wish to discontinue its use, click on the "Forms & Reports" tab at the top, then open the Bank Draft Cancellation Form, fill it out and return it to us.
Payment Drop-off Location
You may pay your bill in person at our office address. We accept cash, check, or money orders. To avoid longer wait times, please note that Mondays, Fridays and the first day after a holiday are normally very busy.
Payment Through Financial Institution Online Bill Pay
Many financial institutions such as major banks offer their customers the ability to pay their bills via an online bill payment service (through your bank's website). Normally, these services debit the customer's checking or savings account to pay the bill. Depending on the financial institution, they may or may not charge a fee for the service. Payments may take up to seven business days to post to the customer's account. Please consult with your bank for more information.
Payment By Credit/Debit Card.
Culleoka Water Supply Corporation has entered into an agreement with a credit card company that permits our customers to pay by Credit/Debit card, online or in-person at our office. Please note that ALL payments by credit card carry a fee that will be charged to the customer's credit card, whether paid online or in-person at our office. The fee is $2.05 for all transaction amounts up to $65.00 ... all transactions greater than $65.00 will have a fee of 3% of the transaction amount. Numerous other options for bill payment exist that do not have a processing fee associated with it. Payments by cash, check or money order are free of processing fees. In addition, the customer may sign up for automated bank draft to have the payments processed automatically each month and DO NOT have a processing fee. Automated bank draft is free and it's easy to enroll. We highly recommend that the customer consider this option for paying the monthly water charges. See information above regarding automated bank draft.
Culleoka Water Supply Corporation
P.O. Box 909
Princeton, TX 75407